If you’re reading this site it’s probably because you want to learn to run a better business and be more productive.
But to what end?
When you can get more done in less time are you just going to add more to the schedule so that you work the same amount of hours?
When you make more money are you just going to spend more money and have the same ‘float’ in your bank account?
I certainly hope not.
I’m able to take Friday’s off and save for retirement and I got out of all debt but my house last year.
That’s what I do with my extra time and extra money.
We’re coming up to January 2014 and it’s time to start working on your goals for next year.
I haven’t finalized mine yet but here is a list of things I’m talking over with my wife.
- Bring in $150k+ with the business
- Increase my salary to 70 – 80k
- Get a fulltime contractor (as in have enough work I need help)
- Don’t get sucked in to working some Friday’s by clients
- get some courses and plugins out to bring in more residual income
- date my wife 2x a month
- spend a weekend away from the kids with my wife
- get to the field trips with my kid
- keep up my weekly date with my daughter and add time for the new one coming in January
- have time to exercise 4 – 5 times weekly
That’s the rough list for 2014.
Have you started to figure out what you’re going to do with extra time and money next year?