If you’ve been looking for something to read to help you stand out from the crowd, then today’s book is going to give you a swift kick in the head to help you stand out.
This episode of Should I Read It is brought to you by The 8 Week Business Bootcamp. If you’re tired of struggling with your business, tired of not getting the traction you want, tired of working overtime with little to show for it, then BootCamp is for you. Join me get your business back on track and still have time to see your family.
Episode 024 will look at decoding the science of people as we work through Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards.
- Accomplish more of worth and suffer less distraction with Deep Work from Cal Newport
- 3 Questions to ask to Develop Grit
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F_ck
- What to read so you don’t have to wade through the crap out there
- Remove obstacles to prioritize output
- Learn to reach past the hard things
- The Dip – When should I quit or keep going?
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You