I recently had someone reach out to find out what my daily hours looked like. Here were the questions specifically.
- How many billable hours do you aim for in a day?
- How many hours of exercise per day?
- How do you handle disruptions to your schedule? (e.g. do you plan for some leeway in your daily/weekly schedule to deal with the unexpected?)
- How many hours in admin a month (accounting, invoicing, cleaning crap off your hard drive, etc.)
In short as they said:
Just trying to not expect too much of myself and also get a good focus to my day
Watch the video or listen to the podcast to see exactly how I look at my hours.
- Analogue Productivity: Bring More Value To Work with Pen and Paper
- How I Modified the Bullet Journal For my Web Business