From The Gallup Group. This book breaks a bunch of the myths of management. They key insight is the 12 levels that people need to track to say they have fulfillment at work.
Welcome, you have found one of my resources. Make sure you see everything it is linked to at the bottom. You can also go to my resources to find a searchable index of all the quotes, books, podcasts, webpages...I have catalogued.
Found inPurchase First Break All The Rules on Amazon
- Quote: Great Managers Don’t Overcome Weaknesses
- Quote: The Manager is Key To a Strong Workplace
- Quote: Don’t Force Managers to Fit Molds
- Quote: Talent is Not Us
- Quote: The Best Way to Help an Employee
- Quote: Match Talent to Role
- Quote: Manage Around Weakness
- Quote: Average Limits Excellence
- Quote: Perks and Promotion
- Quote: You Can’t Make Someone Productive