Fairly quick read that dives into what things in life are worth caring about and what things aren’t. If the title isn’t a giveaway, then let this be a warning. If you take exception to swearing, this book isn’t for you.
Welcome, you have found one of my resources. Make sure you see everything it is linked to at the bottom. You can also go to my resources to find a searchable index of all the quotes, books, podcasts, webpages...I have catalogued.
Found inGet The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck on Amazon
- Quote: Happiness Comes from Solving Problems
- Quote: On Avoiding Negative Experiences
- Quote: Emotional Resilience
- Quote: Happiness and Problem Solving
- Quote: Better Values
- Quote: Fault and Responsibility are Different
- Quote: Responsibility for Problems and Happiness
- Quote: Offended about Anything
- Quote: Uncertain in Our Values
- Quote: Lots of Tiny Failures
- Quote: Conflict and Trust
- Quote: The Gravity of Entitlement
- Quote: No right answers