6 Things You Need to Run a Successful Business, that Aren’t Doing The Work

You likely started your business because you were good at your job. You could build a website or design well or get more sales for your clients.

The thing is that doing the work is only 10% of being awesome at business. Listen to today’s episode to learn about what the other 90% of running a business is.

To get a head start, join thousands of other men and Stop The Struggle.

Get my free eBook to help you stop working all the hours without traction.

You’ll also get a weekly email with good resources to help you do family with the same intention you do your work. Both need to run well if you want to win.

%d bloggers like this: