What Gets Your Blood Boiling?
- What experiences both good and bad have shaped your life?
- What similarities can you recognize in your most notable achievements?
- What problems in the world are you most passionate about solving?
- If money were not an issue, what line of work would you be most drawn to?
- Which dreams in your life do you feel the most regret for not pursuing harder?
- What is the lasting legacy you want to leave?
- Whom do you most admire in life? What specific characteristics of this person do you want to emulate?
- What has your blood boiled? (can be in anger or passion)
Have you ever really sat down and answered questions like this? Are you working in service of a mortgage and cars and … stuff you don’t really care about.
That’s stupid. Stop it.
The biggest regret of the dying has been said to be the regret that they didn’t live a life that was true to them.
You now know this, so what are you going to do about it? Actually, you’ve probably even heard this before and thought that it sounded good.
Why are you going to do something different with the information this time?
photo credit: yunir cc