I get why people wonder what type of job they should be having at any stage in life. Are you ready to be a CEO, not at 24, but how do you position yourself properly to win well later in life?
There are some advantages to working for someone else.
- learning on their dime
- don’t have to worry about where the next paycheque is coming from
- there is often a sales team around and their whole job is to find you work
But there are disadvantages as well:
- you only have a single client, your current employer
- you don’t get a say in many of the projects you have to work on
- you may get stuck at a salary level because the company won’t pay more at all
- your boss just may suck
Watch today’s video or subscribe to The Smart Business Show and listen to get all the information on what type of job I think you should be taking.