One of the books I’m working through is The Bullet Journal Method. Early in the book as Ryder Carroll started to talk about why you use the journal he had three great questions you need to ask yourself with your tasks. They are:
- Where are you now?
- Do you want to be where you are?
- If not, why do you want to move on?
In today’s podcast I’m going to talk through these three questions, and finish up by adding what I think is the next logical set of questions you need to ask yourself.
- Purchase Atomic Habits on Amazon
- Purchase The Bullet Journal Method on Amazon
- Purchase The Art of Focus on Amazon
- Join the Stop the Cycle course and stop the feast and famine cycle in your business