Last week I talked about my job change and in response to that I’ve got a bunch of books suggested. Thanks to Tim and Brian and Riaan for the suggestions I’m passing on.
– [Leadership Strategy and Tactics](https://amzn.to/2Nj9NUA)
– [The Effective Executive](https://amzn.to/3beTaRU)
– [Great at Work](https://amzn.to/37qaD8I) (I have read this [here](https://curtismchale.ca/2018/04/26/it-takes-7-practices-to-be-great-at-work) but I need to revisit it)
– [First, Break All the Rules](https://amzn.to/3bm8vzZ) ([read it once](https://curtismchale.ca/2017/12/07/want-great-team-first-break-rules) currently reading it again)
– [The Talent War](https://amzn.to/3qFIvGA)
– [The Attributes, 25 Hidden Drivers of Optimal Performance](https://amzn.to/3drMYsv)
– [Team of Teams](https://amzn.to/2NnvanA)
– [The 27 Challenges Managers Face](https://amzn.to/3k3CFMy)
– [The Manager’s Path](https://amzn.to/2NHSzjn)
– [The Coaching Habit](https://amzn.to/3dqh1kg) ([read it once](https://curtismchale.ca/2016/12/22/7-essential-questions-will-improve-relationships/) going to read it again)
– [The Making of a Manager](https://amzn.to/3ukIn1t)
Now I’m not going to read all of these right through, but they’ll likely dominate my reading over the next 12 months.
> You can get these updates via [email if you subscribe](https://curtismchale.ca/subscribe).
## I’ve Shipped
Monday I talked about feeding my [research habits with DEVONthink and Craft](https://curtismchale.ca/2021/02/15/feeding-my-research-habits-with-devonthink-and-craft). This is about the research tools I think are the best and where I go to find information.
Today I talk about [Little Bets by Peter Sims](https://curtismchale.ca/2021/02/19/little-bets-by-peter-sims). Decent book that covers some good ground, but I think that there are better books in the genre. That would mean reading three books instead of one though so…you may not be into that.
I also launched a [Discord Server this week](https://discord.gg/aJAxqxd2GQ). If you want to talk about books, and read a book together with some time to talk about it then you can join. [Patrons](https://patreon.com/curtismchale) get to also talk about courses as they’re being worked on.