If you have a website and are contemplating a redesign of the site here’s a quick little check list of items to help you make the decision
- You have rotating graphics on your site
- You have used the blink tag
- You have used b or i tags
- You’re updating content regularly without a CMS
- You’ve continually added information without ever addressing how that information is laid out
- Your site looks anything like these
- You paid less than $1000 for your last ‘corporate’ website
- You said the words “make the logo bigger” at any point in the design process of the last site
- None of the files on your server have .css at the end
- You used the “auto website” feature provided by your website hosting company
- You downloaded a free template for your site
- Your website is older than most of your wardrobe
- You had the website designed by a ‘friend just starting out’ or a family member
So anything to add to the list?
7 responses to “You Might Need a Redsign If”
haha…I was confused for a second when I saw the main image. Looked familiar to me 🙂
You might need a redesign if:
Your website was last designed in 1997
Your website uses frames
Your website uses iframes
Yes it was from your ugly website competition. Good additions. How about:
Your website is older than your kids.
you may also have to redesign your website
When you see one of your friends has a better designed website then you 🙂
Yeah it is about one up manship sometimes
Don’t forget spinning globes images. The earmuffs of internet design motifs.
Dude! I just found a collection, A COLLECTION, of spinning globes:
Which came from a page with a collection of spinning globe sites:
I have been laughing for the last 30 minutes browsing through this. Can you write an article about spinning globes? That would be sweet.
ha! Those are great. I’ll take the spinning globe thing down for future blog posts.