I often say that if it’s not written down it didn’t happen. Funny that I say that and then don’t write business goals down.
Well here are my business goals for 2013.
- 25% of my income from sources not related to trading hours for money. (books, recurring, ads…)
- Bill $100k in the business
- Have the freedom to take 1 week a month off to work on personal projects
- Spend more focused time with my family
- Increase my hourly rate, currently at $85/hour.
- Enough business that I need a consistent contractor
Expect a monthly recap of where I’m at with them. Yes that means I’m going to publish what my company billed each month for you to see. Yes you’ll get to see how much I billed to clients and how much I brought in from other sources.
Anyone else going to take join me?
2 responses to “Goals for 2013”
I’ll bite. Publishing updates is a good reminder as well.
Sweet. If yours is out when my updates are I’ll make sure to link it up. Maybe we can get a bunch of people doing it.