There is going to be a slight format change around here. For a while now I’ve been writing pretty much every week day and while I loved it I’ve been getting some feedback about the content which I’d like to take to heart.
I’ve heard a few times that many of the posts I write leave someone feeling like they need just one more bite of content. It was almost filling but not quite.
Starting in a couple weeks I’m going to be changing up to ‘series’ style posting. That means I’m going to try and take a week (maybe 2) to cover a topic in great detail. It’s likely that some days you’ll get 3 posts but I’ll try to keep that to a minimum.
Some of the first topics will be a bit of a repeat since I recently posted about the topics but left the meals lean. Some of the topics will be brand new.
I’m aiming for 2 series a month and that doesn’t mean I won’t be writing on the other days they’ll just be similar to what you’re getting now.
Some of the series that are started are:
- Legal Stuff (contracts, NDA’s, non-competes…)
- Income Cycles (how to analyze your income cycle, budgeting for it, smoothing out the valleys)
- Success (what is it, some stories of success around me, my version of success, failure, business success, setting up for success)
- Pricing (pricing models, productivity and pricing, why clients low-ball you, how to show your value)
- Stuck Projects (why are they stuck, getting them unstuck, leaving a stuck project gracefully, our parts in stuck)
On top of that I’ve got about 15 other ideas for series that I just don’t have outlined yet.
If you’ve got a topic you’d like covered in detail over a couple days please let me know in the comments.