In episode 6 we’re going to talk about Great at Work by Morten Hansen. Great at Work is all about standing out in your occupation. It’s about doing work that it significant. We all want to matter in what we do, and Great at Work is going to try and help you do work that matters.
I’m going to cite a lot of resources today that go with Great at Work. There is a link to everything in the show notes so make sure you go there to find the other books and articles I talk about.
You’ll also find a link in the show notes to the full written version of this podcast if you’d like to consume it that way.
In our next episode, we’re going to look at Personal Kanban. If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed the the tasks in your task manager, then this system may be for you.
- Written Review of Great at Work by Morten Hansen
- Episode 4: When by Daniel Pink
- Full written review of When by Daniel Pink
- You Pulled an all-nighter Because You are An Idiot
- Written review of High Performance Habits
- Written review of The ONE Thing
- Becoming a Master
- Written review of Deep Work
- Do you work more than 39 hours in a week, your job could be killing you
- Written review of The More of Less
- Purchase The 10x Marketing Formula on Amazon
- Solving hard problems is the key to getting paid well
- How to Become Great at Almost Anything
- Written review of The Coaching Habit
- The Big Leap, talks about your Zone of Excellence
- Selection Bias Definition
- Written review of Switch by Chip and Dan Heath
- Written look at The Obstacle is The Way by Ryan Holiday