Today we’re going to look at High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard. It’s intended to be a research backed look at what it takes for people to be great. That makes it similar to Great at Work from episode 6.
Purchase High Performance Habits on Amazon
In our next episode we’re going to take another look at Agile development practices by working through Scrum by Jeff Sutherland.
- Should I Read It 006 – Great at Work by Morten Hansen
- Written Version of High Performance Habits Review
- Cal Newport and Deep Work
- Written review of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F__k
- Finding and Marketing To Your Niche
- Written review of The ONE Thing
- My Written Review of The Happiness Advantage
- Jeff Goins on Finding the WHY in Your Work
- Stop Avoiding Hard Work and Become The Master You Long To Be
- Written review of The Dip